How Should LED Display Be Disinfected?
1. LED display is recommended to use 75% medical alcohol for disinfection and wiping, and wipe with a clean dry cloth as soon as possible after disinfection;
2. Do not directly use 84 disinfectant to wipe the surface of LED lamp beads, plastic and other electronic parts to avoid corrosion;
3. The workshop, warehouse and activity site disinfection should pay attention to cut off the power supply, eliminate open fire, prevent static electricity, maintain ventilation and pay attention to safety
The more commonly used 84 disinfectant contains chlorine and bromine components, which will corrode LED devices and display products and cause irreversible damage, so it can not be directly used to disinfect LED display screens. In addition to 84 disinfectant, other disinfectants containing bromine, chlorine dioxide disinfection products also need to be used with caution.
- How To Help Install The Video Wall Screen?
- What Is Asianda Self Service Payment Kiosk
- Where Is Outdoor Digital Signage Used
- 8 Inch Face Recognition Temperature Measurement...
- Smart Self-service Contactless Payment Kiosks I...
- Asianda Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) Kiosk In 2021
- What Is LCD Video Wall Screen
- Sanitizer Signage Kiosk On The New Market
- The Main Composition Of LED Display Screen
- How To Cool The LED Display
- LED Display Important Components Of The Role
- LED Display Common Technical Terms
- Advantages Of LED Display
- LED Display Good And Bad How To Distinguish
- LED Wavelength Control Range
- Factors Affecting LED Display
- What Is The Impact Of LED Beads On Hangzhou LED...
- Common Installation Requirements For LED Displays
- The Difference Between Outdoor And Indoor LED D...
- The Detection Method Of LED Display